Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 14 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


I think I'm getting slower and slower about posting. I am still painting every day... more than one painting because I am getting ready for the Norcross Art Fest. That's why it's getting harder and harder to stop and take photos, edit, upload, and post on the blog. I am trying to devote much of my time to painting and getting ready for the show.


This one was a fun, whimsical piece! I love painting on black backgrounds and leaving an outline around the objects.



"Baker's Dozen #2"
8x24
acrylic on canvas

This painting will be available at the Norcross Art Fest (Norcross,GA) in October.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care & God bless,
Lana



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...