Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 7 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days



After painting the one I shared yesterday, I have painted 3 more larger palette knife hydrangea bouquets. At least in my mind they are hydrangeas.


Since the detail is minimal, I suppose one could claim them to be whimsically hued roses or peonies, perhaps. There's a thought... I think I will do pink ones today... and may an orange bouquet.... off to the easel! :)


Blue Hydrangeas (until I think of something more creative)
11x14
acrylic on canvas
will be for sale at Norcross Art Fest in GA the first weekend of October



Thank you for stopping by to see day 7 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

Take care & God bless,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...