Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Product Model & Day 12 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


I've been having my daughter, Jessica, model some of my artwork for me. I thought these would be fun pics to use in my Etsy shop.



I think she's perfect for the job! What do you think? :)


And now for the 12th painting of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge:


Are you getting tired of this yet? If you just found me you can see more of my paintings from this challenge here. You may also enjoy going to Leslie's blog to see all the artwork from day one.


I seem to be stuck on either roses, hydrangeas, pears, or pumpkins! I hope that's what folks are looking for when they visit the Norcross Art Fest in October! :)


Thank you for stopping by to see what's new!

Take care & God bless,
Lana



4 comments:

  1. Not sure which is more beautiful . . . :-)
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors you use in your paintings, especially the flowers. They are very cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...