Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Whatsoever Things Are Lovely...


This first painting's titled, Let Happiness Bloom. I named it this because I was so happy while painting it! I don't even attempt to paint realistically, don't think I could, but I absolutely LOVE mixing colors! I normally only use primary colors and white, burnt umber, and sometimes black. 


I love watching the colors blend, or not, seeing the brush strokes, and then hoping others see and feel what I see and feel when it's finished. I just want to share my art and help someone have a happy moment and smile when they view my art. :)



I've been retaking photos of some earlier paintings, as well. Whenever possible I use natural light to get more true to life color.

Come to the Church in the Wildwood

In the Pink

And while taking photos of paintings, I sometimes focus on the accessories to have some pretty images for things like this:

inspired by Philippians 4:8

Have a lovely, blessed day!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
Take care & God bless,
Lana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...